Due to the fact that we have an extensive robbery experience, we’ve have had to develop a small guide to help you navigate it a bit. This wont give you all the answers, but it will help you figures out what you need to begin a robbery and where the items are located. There will be additional items that you need to complete robberies, this is just a guide to help you figure out how to initiate them.
- Lockpicks – Allow you to break into most things, but are important in securing items from houses.
- Drills – Can be found in houses and will need to be used for vaults, safes and more.
- Up & Atom Key – Key to the back door of a fast food chain, can be found in house robberies. (Be aware that this is a very basic robbery to teach new players how to rob locations)
small time criminal
- Money Bag – Needed to collect money from specific banks or stores, can be found in cargo trucks.
- Black Laptop – Features a black diamond on the front of it, can be found in cargo trucks.
- Fleeca Keycard – Have one of these? You get access to the most exclusive vaults in San Andreas, drops in store robberies.
- (Work in Progress) Blaine County Saving Keycard – Have one of these? You get access to the most exclusive vault in Paleto Bay, drops in Fleeca robberies.
- (Work in Progress) Art Gallery Keycard – Have one of these? You get access to the most exclusive art gallery in Los Santos, drops in Fleeca robberies.
- (Work in Progress) Pacific Standard Keycard – Have one of these? You get access to the most exclusive vault in Vinewood, drops in Fleeca robberies.