- Simple allowlist process makes getting started easy.
- Fully established rules and handbooks for every department.
- High paying whitelisted jobs and job center employment.
- Tokovoip. Realistic roleplay. 18+ adult player base.
- City beautification: Updated MRPD, vegetation/beautification maps, etc.
- Full drug and robbery systems all over map: Cocaine, Meth, Weed, Opium, Mescaline & Moonshine.
- Functioning police stations in Los Santos, Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay.
- LSPD, BCSO, SAPR & EMS Departments.
- In-game LEO & EMS MDT system (no CAD registration required!)
- Fully developed DOJ system: Penal codes, laws, etc.
- Balanced, economy based system.
- Non-lore-friendly gangs.
- Live anywhere! Rentals and property.
- Custom clothing.
- Fully optimized.
ABOUT FATE ROLEPLAY
create Your Story
When creating a character, it’s always best to have a background, theme or story for the character in mind. You character being something interesting or well thought out affects the world at whole around you and changes the story for other players. Things to keep in mind when you create your character: will your character be a criminal or a hard working fisherman? Are you going to be highly motivated or extremely lazy? Do you want to run a business or be a bodyguard? Do you want to live a rich life or do you want to be homeless? The choice is entirely yours, but we encourage you to stick within the boundaries you have set for your character. Ask yourself, “if I am a homeless civilian, would I be driving a million dollar sports car?” Roleplay isn’t about who has the fastest cars, most money or largest armory, it’s about character development and storytelling.